- Phone: 213.821.5745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: OHE 310 H, USC Mail Code: 193, 3650 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089
Dr. Higle was an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor in the Systems and Industrial Engineering Department at the University of Arizona, 1985-2006; and Professor and Chair, Integrated Systems Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2006-2012. Dr. Higle serves as Senior Vice President for Academics, Institute of Industrial Engineers, 2009-present. She has served as vice-chair of the INFORMS Section on Optimization, Program Chair for the 10th International Conferences on Stochastic Programming, among a variety of other positions.
- Doctoral Degree, Industrial Engineering, University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- Bachelor’s Degree, Mathematics, Albion College
- Bachelor’s Degree, Industrial Engineering, University of Michigan Ann Arbor